Using rules in Curator
The curator moderation filters are one of the most powerful features in our platform. Here are a few tips on how to use them!
Fields and Function Definitions
Name — The preferred name you'd like to call the Rule you're setting up.
Feed — The feed you want the Rule to be applied on.
Source — The Source you want the Rule to filter out.
- Approve — Approves the post
- Reject — Rejects the post
- Trash — Deletes the post (Irreversible)
Post attribute types:
- Text — Captures the defined text on a post's caption
- Has Image — Detects whether a post contains an image
- Has video — Detects whether a post contains a video
- Username — Captures the @username of a post
- Post Full Name — Captures the full name (whenever available) of a post
- Is reply — Detects for a reply-type posts (E.g. reply to a Tweet)
- Is repost — Detects for a retweet or repost
Profanity — Captures sensitive and obscene language.
Post Limit — Limits the number of posts a source can post per day.
Similar Posts — Detects similar or duplicate posts.